10 years ago
Saturday, June 14, 2008
I wanna be a fireman....
This past Thursday the preschool kids got to take a tour of the city Fire Department. Garrett LOVED it. He was a little freaked out when one of the firemen put on all his gear (including the mask), but overall it was a great trip. Todd is getting signed up with the county to be a volunteer so it was fun to show Garrett what his daddy will be doing soon. At first he didn't want to go inside the ladder truck but once he was in there he said "Oh, cool"! It really was a lot of fun. Then today he got to ride on a fire truck in the parade with daddy. At first he said he didn't want to but when the day came he was pretty excited to go. I think Todd had just as much fun as Garrett!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That was such a fun visit there. I'm so glad it worked out for our little group! Such a cute pic of Garrett in the firetruck!
So much Fun, and for Todd as well! My Dad was once I volunteer, all the gear and excitment, he will have a blast!
Post a Comment